Thursday 22 February 2018

Perfume Collection

Today I thought I would share with you my current perfume collection. Some of these are ones I haven't used before and others are my repeat favourites.

Paco Rabanna Lady Million- Orange, raspberry, jasmine, orange flower, neroli, honey and amber. I always ask for this as I love it! People always compliment my scent when I wear it.

Diesel Loverdose- Mandarin, liquorice, vanilla, dry woods. Another long time favourite. I was surprised to see liquorice in it as I can't smell it and I hate liqourice.

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps- Musk, gardenia blend, rose, jasmine and sandalwood. This was my Grandma's and after she died my Mum gave me her perfume. I don't normally wear it as it isn't my sort of scent, it just smells too much like Grandmas! I keep it for sentimental reasons.

Paco Rabanne Black XS- Cranberries, black violet and black vanilla. I have been using this for years. The bottle and scents really fit that "gothic" type aesthetic that I have.

New Look Night- Mandarin, orange, peach, sandalwood, cloves, rose and vanilla. I was gifted this and I don't use it much as the scent doesn't last and is a typical 'perfumey' smell. However, I still get use out of it and I even sometimes spray it in my car.

Estee Lauder Modern Muse- Mandarin, honey, jasmine, amber, lily, patchouli and china absolute. A sample I got from an Estee Lauder blogger event. It is kind of awkward to use as you have to tip it on your wrist rather than a spray, but it will be good for travelling.

Flower By Kenzo- Mandarin orange, raspberry, rose, orange blossom, praline, and vanilla. I got this sample with a FeelUnique order. I haven't tried it but will keep it for travelling.

Bulagaria Omnia Paraiba- Orange, passion flower and cocoa beans. Again, a sample from FeelUnique I have not used but will keep it for travelling.

Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment