Thursday 18 January 2018

Skincare & Clothing Haul!

Hello!

I made a few new purchases in January and wanted to share them with you all. I got a few skincare bits from BeautyBay and some new clothing from Next and New Look.


I've been revising for an exam so I decided that in advance of that exam I would treat myself. 



My go to website when I want to treat myself is BeautyBay. I actually needed to repurchase The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%, so I made sure to do that. I use it everyday as it helps with scarring. I've been wanting to try more from The Ordinary, so I decided to also buy Salicylic Acid 2% Solution which you can use to get rid of acne. We will see how that one guys! Finally, I wanted to treat myself to something completely random that wasn't too expensive. I ended up going with Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. I already use Mario Badescu's drying lotion and wanted to try something else from the brand. 



The item that I bought from Next was technically bought in December in the Boxing Day sales, but it only arrived halfway through January. I had been eyeing it up for months but at £65 I wasn't sure. However, I saw it went into the sale at £25 and thought, bargain! What made it better was that I had a £20 gift card, so I only paid £5!! The name of the item is Berry Collar Biker Jacket (faux leather) and it is beautiful. The colour matches my hair colour and it is so comfy! I also like the belt at the bottom so you can bring it in a bit. 

I received a gift card from New Look for Christmas so I decided I would go ahead and use some of it.

I spotted this Burgundy Lace Sweetheart Neck Bodysuit and fell in love. Again, it matches my hair! It is a sexy item and I can't wait to wear it on nights out and in the summer. It has beautiful lace detailing and has poppers at the bottom. 

I also bought these Black Wide Strappy High Waist Briefs, although I didn't want to take a photo. I haven't decided whether I am going to keep it or not but the strap details is really cool.


Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment