Wednesday 31 January 2018

Brands I Want To Try Out In 2018


I love trying out new beauty products and brands, so in 2018 I would like to try new brands whilst trying more from brands I have only had one product from.


New Brands I Would Like To Try Out:


  • Ofra- I've never had anything to do with this brand before but I've always seen their liquid lipsticks on BeautyBay. My friend bought me a liquid lipstick from them for Christmas which I am yet to wear out, but I am excited to try it!

  • Tarte- I've been lusting over this brand for years, after seeing Bunny Meyer (Grav3yardgirl) talking about them. I would love to try their eyeshadows and shape tape concealer!

  • Too Faced- Every YouTuber and blogger talk about Too Faced but I've never tried anything from them. My friend also bought me a lip product of theirs which I am yet to try out, so I am hoping this will be the first of many. I would really like to try their 'Better Than Sex' mascara.

  • Jeffree Cosmetics- I've always been a bit apprehensive to try Jeffree Star's make up because of the reputation he has, but the curiosity over his colourful lipsticks has gotten the better of me.

  • Violet Voss- I keep seeing the Hashtag palette on social media and have fallen in love with it. I am really hoping to buy it as a treat for myself one day. The only thing I hate is the palette name...'Hashtag' so cringy to me.

Brands I Would Like To Try More From:


  • The Ordinary- I bought the Lactic Acid serum from them and I love it so so much! I've already bought a 2nd bottle and started trying the Salicylic Acid one. I can definitely see myself buying more.

  • Gerard Cosmetics- In 2017 I tried a liquid lipstick from Gerard Cosmetics and fell in love. So much so I used it up so quick, bought a 2nd bottle and now nearly finished that one! I can see myself replenishing the colour 'Cher' all the time and trying other colours.

  • Kat Von D Beauty- I love Kat Von D, I love her art, I love her liquid lipsticks and I love her eyeliner. So it makes sense I should buy more! I would like to try some of her face products and more liquid lipstick colours.

  • Mario Badescu- I've been using the Drying Lotion for quite a few months now and I am getting on well with it, so I think I will repurchase this as well as try other skincare products from the brand. Some things are a lil expensive but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment