Tuesday 19 December 2017

The Christmas Tag!!!

Hey!

I found this Christmas tag online and I thought it might be fun to do and put me in the festive spirit. Feel free to also do it!


  • Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas: Umm.. (I don't know if that can be described as a noise, but I'm still not quite in the Christmas spirit. Working in retail during Christmas really takes it out of you!)

  • Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?: Yep! Traditionally, my Mum chooses one present for me to open on Christmas Eve. One year it was a cupcake baking book from the cat!

  • What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?: EATING ALL THE YUMMY FOOD.

  • Is your Christmas tree real or fake?: We don't have ours up yet, but always fake! We did have a real one once but it made such a mess.

  • What is your favourite Christmas film?: It's not exactly a Christmas film, but it has somehow become tradition for me to watch Tangled every Christmas. But if I must name an actual Christmas film, it would definitely be Elf.

  • Where do you usually spend your holiday?: At home, between my Mum's house and Dad's house. I know some people like to go on holiday for Christmas but I would rather be surrounded by all my family at home.

  • What is your favourite Christmas song?: Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) by my favourite band, The Darkness. 

  • What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?: Mince pies! It is tradition for me and Nan to try lots of different mince pies from different supermarkets and shops and then decide on who has the best mince pies that year.

  • Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?: Can I be difficult and say both equally? I love seeing people open their presents and buying something I know they really like, but to be honest it also feels great guessing what someone has bought you and then opening it.

  • What is your favourite thing about Christmas?:  Bringing all the family together at one time eating food, playing games and having fun.

  • When do you start getting excited for Christmas?: It used to be about November time but the more I've worked in retail the later it starts. Now I get excited just before.

  • What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?: My Mum gave me an early present one year when I was a child by taking me to Disneyland Paris for Christmas. I had never been before and it was soo much fun! Because it was Christmas they had their Christmas parade and it was just so awesome.

  • What is the worst present you’ve ever received?: Nothing really comes to mind! There probably has been some gifts where I wasn't really sure of them but there is nothing memorable that sticks out to me.

  • As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?: Last year or the year before it came out that my Dad had bought my sisters a beauty advent calendar and not me!! C'mon, I love make up more than the two of them put together!

  • What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?: Disneyland again!

  • Most memorable Holiday moment?: When I was younger my Mum and I used to always dance to Top of the Pops on Christmas Eve and sometimes we would play Charades. Sounds simple but that sticks out to me the most.

  • Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?: Since I've had a blog I've made them and I half and half stick to them. If anything, I like to look back on them in a years time and see if I actually managed to do any of them without really thinking about it.

  • What makes the holidays special for you?: Being able to have all my family together, because that doesn't always happen, and having meals out and stuff with friends so we can swap presents.

  • What’s the best part about Christmas for you?: THE FOOOOOD! It is perfectly acceptable to stuff my face with sweets and mince pies.

  • You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?: That my year goes a lot better next year than it did this year! I really wish for 2018 to be a great year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment