Friday 11 August 2017

BeautyBay Haul


I have been experiencing a tough couple of weeks, so what else would I do other than give myself a little retail therapy?



The first item I knew I definitely wanted was The Ordinary Lactic Acid 5% and HA 2%. I have been staring at The Ordinary skincare for a while as I've seen bloggers and YouTubers talk about them. The one I chose is a mildly-exfoliating serum used for uneven skintone, reducing pigmentation caused by acne scarring and stimulating cell stimulation. Sounds fancy, right? I have lots of acne scars I am trying to get rid of which is why I chose this. The products are such an affordable price and I love how they use pipettes- I find pipettes weirdly satisfying!



I bought a Z Palette a long time ago with the intention of filling it up with Make Up Geek eyeshadows. I bought 2 at the time and then just hadn't bought anymore...until now! The colours I chose are 'Fairytale' (a matte purple) and 'Backlight' (a duochrome purple with blue shimmer). These colours are stunning and work amazing together. I use 'Backlight' all over the lid then 'Fairytale' in my crease. 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment