Tuesday 11 July 2017

Make Up Wishlist




Bad times when there is lots of make up you want to buy but you need to save money! And then the list just keeps building up and up...Here are a few on my wishlist/radar:





  • Kat Von D Beauty Alchemist Holographic Palette- I forgot to include this in my collage yet it was the item that inspired this post...can we just take a moment to appreciate these holographic colours?! The swatches I've seen are insane, and they look fabulous for highlighter and for an inner corner highlight. The packaging is awesome too, which is usual for Kat Von D Beauty.

  • Jeffree Star Cosmetics 'No Tea No Shade' Velour Liquid Lipstick- I don't have any of the Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks and would like one. This shade is a metallic purple brown and it looks amazing! It would certainly be unique to my collection and I bet I'd use it a lot.

  • Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara- I have straight lashes that just do not seem to hold a curl. I have been searching for the perfect mascara to hold a curl for a while now and I think this one could be the one! 

  • Make Up Geek 'Backlight' Duochrome Eyeshadow- I have a Z palette that I am slowly (very slowly) filling up with Make Up Geek eyeshadows. This duochrome is beautiful because it is purple with light blue shimmer.

  • Make Up Geek 'Fairytale' Eyeshadow- 'Fairytale' is a matte light purple. Can you tell that I like purples?!


Also, can we talk about the new Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette?! It hasn't come out in the UK yet but the warm colours look absolutely stunning. If only I could justify buying a new eyeshadow palette...



No comments:

Post a Comment