Monday 19 June 2017

Nip+Fab Mini Haul


I've never used Nip+Fab products before but have always heard good things about them. Recently I have been attempting to try new skincare products as it has become increasingly important to me to find a really good routine. Here are the two items that I chose to introduce myself to Nip+Fab:



The first item I picked up is the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads 60 Pack which was on offer on Boots. I have seen rave reviews about this so I was expecting it to be brilliant. These exfoliating pads are to be used daily. They're soaked in glycolic acid to re-texture and resurface the skin. With hyaluronic acid and blue daisy they're also supposed to be moisturising whilst revealing brighter and smoother looking skin.


I've only used it twice so far so I can't review it. Although, I can say listen to the recommendation of using SPF after using this. I didn't listen and came home with a sunburnt face! I'll postpone using these until my sunburn has gone.


Later after I bought these pads, I then bought the Nip+Fab Post Glycolic Fix Moisturiser SPF 30. This lightweight, oil-free moisturiser is recommended to use after any of the Glycolic products as it has SPF 30 in it to protect from UV rays. I bought this on offer at Superdrug and it only arrived today, as I write this, so I don't have an opinion on it. It claims to leave a matte finish, which is important to me, and calms the skin with witch hazel. It also says it uses Niacinamide to reduce visible pores so that should be interesting to see.


I've been looking for the perfect SPF moisturiser to take on holidays with me for years now. I have tried a few and none of them have been comfortable on my face and have always stung my eyes and my sensitive skin throughout the day. I am going on holiday next week and maybe in August so I have high hopes for this!


I am so far impressed with the products and feel encouraged to try out more of their products. A lot of their skincare products have pretty cool names like 'Dragon's Blood' which instantly intrigue me. Their new release of make up products also look good so I would be interested and trying a make up item. 


Look out for reviews on these items once I've given them a good go!

No comments:

Post a Comment