Sunday 21 May 2017

Travel | Disneyland Paris 25th Anniversary




Back in April my boyfriend and I went to Disneyland Paris to celebrate our birthdays. Coincidentally, it was also Disneyland Paris' 25th Anniversary!



We spent two days in Disneyland Paris (a park for each day), and then our third day wandering around Paris. Here are some photos from Paris and Disneyland's 25th Anniversary Celebrations:


Disneyland 25th Anniversay Parade



Due to the 25th Anniversary celebrations, Disneyland started a new 'Disney Illuminations' Show where they projected different scenes on the castle. It was absolutely incredible and I admittedly cried.


Walt Disney Studios



The Areosmith Rock 'n' Rollercoaster- My favourite rollercoaster! This was closed when I went to Disneyland last year so I am relieved it was open this time.


The Louvre



I have more photos on my Instagram @BrionyBea as well as videos of the parade and illuminations. It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back to Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment