Friday 5 May 2017

The New FeelUnique Pick 'N' Mix Service!


Hey!


FeelUnique have a new Pick 'N' Mix Service! You are able to pick out 5 samples once a month out of a list of make up, skincare, hair, nail etc products and have them sent to you for only £3.95 (shipping). Then, what is even better is that you then get sent a code to redeem your £3.95 for free shipping on your next Feel Unique order! I use Feel Unique frequently for the student discount, so this is perfect for me.


I'll admit, I am a sample hoarder. I like to store samples away to take on holidays and over night stays so I have less bulky products to carry. It is also of course perfect for trying out new products! This is what I got in the month of April:



L'Occitane Amande Milk Concentrate Body Cream- L'Occitane is a brand I've only ever tried out in sample form, but the idea of using a body milk intruges me. I can imagine it to be very moustirising and nourishing and apparently it helps the apearance of firmer and smoother skin. 


Laura Gellar Spackle Treatment Even Tone Make-Up Primer- I love trying out samples of primer as I refuse to do my make up without a primer! This one claims to even out skin tone which is good for someone like me who has a lot of redness.


Vichy Normaderm Anti-Blemish 24hr Hydration- I've heard lots of YouTube and in blogs about Vichy, but never tried anything from them. I've recently stopped taking one of my acne medications so it seemed like a good idea to get something anti-blemish.


Bioderma Sebium H20 Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution- Bioderma is another brand I have heard lots about but haven't tried. I like how it limits sebum, sounds like my kind of cleanser!


Bioderma Sensibio Eye Contour Gel Sensitive Skin- Due to excessively watery eyes, the skin around my eye has become red, sore and sensitive. Because of this I need to spend more time looking after the skin around my eyes, so I thought this might be a good product to try.


I am really interested in the samples I have and I will continue to use this Pick 'N' Mix service. Next time I hope to try out more make up samples! 


Will you try out this new service?

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea by FeelUnique, it's so nice to be able to pick which products you'd like to try. I really fancy trying more from Bioderma.

    Alice | alicemaysnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Especially with more expensive products it is good to try out a sample first. I'd hate to spend lot's of money on something for it to be rubbish!

      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete