Sunday 29 January 2017

Beauty Haul | Urban Decay, Benefit etc!

Hello!


It had been a long time since I went to the shops and just shopped, browsed the make up section etc so yesterday I decided to remedy this with Christmas gift cards in hand.

I first of all went into Boots, which I was most excited about. I can't remember the last time I went in and just looked at everything and bought what took my fancy! 


I noticed it was 3 for 2 on Eylure, so I picked up 3 pairs of eyelashes as I didn't have any left in my collection. I always used to wear fake eyelashes on nights out and special occasions but I just hadn't got round to buying more. I like more natural one's that don't look heavy but still make my eyelashes look fuller and longer. I chose: Naturals No. 33, Naturals. 020 and Lengthening No. 116. I am particularly interested in trying No. 33 has it is an angled lash with a lengthening finish so I am hoping they will look amazing with winged eyeliner and give a feline look to the eyes.


Then I picked out the Collection Powered by Witch Mattifying Pore Minimiser Primer as I noticed that morning I was coming to the end of my primer. I picked this one because I like witch hazel for acne and my friend recommended it. An absolutely budget friendly primer too so it will be great if it is good!


After, I went over to the Benefit counter. I love Benefit but rarely buy anything from there due to their prices and me liking to save my pennies. However, I thought I'd treat myself by getting the cult favourite Hoola bronzer. I was confident I would like it as everyone and their dog seems to like it so I am looking forward to giving it a go!


Then of course, I also had to lastly pick up my holy grail Batiste dry shampoo. I have spoken about this dry shampoo way too much on my blog as I just can't live without it.


I then went over to John Lewis to check out the Urban Decay counter where I saw the Urban Decay Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Highlighter in 'Sin'. My friend and I had seen it back in June when we were travelling in Berlin and I instantly fell in love with it. I had been thinking about it ever since so I just went for it! I had space for a decent highlighter in my make up collection and I am extremely excited to use it.


That was it for my make up items. It isn't pictured but I additionally went into Topshop and picked up a 'night out' dress which was on sale from £39.00 to £15.00! My friend spotted it and I fell in love. It is a tight nude coloured dress with black lace overlay and spaghetti straps. There is also another spaghetti strap forming a 'V' over the chest which is what had particularly drawn me to it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment