Tuesday 9 August 2016

New in My Make Up Collection

Hello all!


I've got some new items in my make up collection that I want to share with you all. 



First of all is the Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette. I've been eyeing up the Zoeva eyeshadow palettes for months and I finally bought one because I wanted to treat myself after pay day. I decided on the Rose Golden one because my friend has it so I've seen in person how stunning it is! I bought it for £18 on BeautyBay and amazingly it arrived the next day. 





The next few items have been excitingly anticipated by me for so long. As a former emo kid I have adored Kat Von D for many years so as soon as I knew she had her own make up line I was amazed. It was like her packaging was made just for me, with how great the products are being a bonus! My brother went to America with work for 2 months so I asked him to pick me up the Kat Von D Lolita Everlasting Liquid Lipstick and the black Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner which he did. He bought me 2 of each which gives him major brother points! Funnily enough the day after he told me he bought them Debenhams announced they were going to start selling Kat Von D Beauty in the UK, so you know full well you will see a lot more of her products on this blog.



What is new in your make up collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment