Wednesday 31 August 2016

Estee Lauder Event @ Scavi & Ray


Last week the Estee Lauder team in Boots at The Mall, Cribbs Causeway invited me and other bloggers to join them at the new prosecco bar, Scavi & Ray. I love make up and I have been eagerly wanting to check out Scavi & Ray since it opened in The Mall so of course I had to go!



Upon arriving we were greeted by the smiley faces of The Estee Lauder team and were introduced to Karen who would be presenting the event and doing demonstrations. We then got to choose between red and white, alcohol and non-alcoholic prosecco and there were plenty of nibbles to be eaten. My favourite was definitely the macaroons! 



After a friendly chat with everyone Karen invited the lovely Gina up front so she could demonstrate various skincare and make up products on her. We learned a lot about the Advanced Night Repair range which includes a foil mask, serum and serum capsules. Karen also told us all about the Little Black Primer which is a primer for your mascara, although you can wear it alone too. I thought it was pretty cool that you can also use it on top of your regular mascara to make it waterproof. Brilliant!


We got to try some of the products Karen was demonstrating on the back of our hands which left them glowing!




Lastly we went in groups to the Estee Lauder counter in Boots to be colour matched for foundation. Beth, who colour matched me, recommended the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation as I said I liked a fuller coverage and she tried a couple of different shades on me. I said I'd rather be matched to the rest of my body as opposed to my actual face colour because the rest of my body is tanned at the moment! We decided that my shade would be a neutral one called Ecru. I then got to take home a sample of the foundation which I am looking forward to trying.



The team were extremely generous and kindly gave us a goody bag to take home!



  • NightWear Plus Anti-Oxidant Night Detox Creme
  • Little Black Primer Mascara
  • DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme
  • Take It Away Makeup Remover Lotion
  • Advanced Night Repair Serum
  • Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Capsules
  • DoubleWear Foundation in 'Ecru'
  • Modern Muse Eau De Parfum
  • Modern Muse Le Rogue Gloss

The Estee Lauder team at Boots in The Mall were very lovely and welcoming people. They held a thoroughly enjoyable event with an amazing turn out and I hope they do more in the future! Also, a big thanks go to Scavi & Ray for hosting the event and providing us with the complimentary prosecco. Who doesn't love prosecco?!







PS- Estee Lauder The Mall Cribbs Causeway also gave us a voucher to share with you guys to use on their counter. Now you have an excuse to go buy some new beauty products!



No comments:

Post a Comment