Saturday 23 July 2016

July Favourites


July favourites time! I didn't do a favourites in June so it is about time I did one.


Firstly I'd like to talk about Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I have had this book for years but only just got round to reading it. I wish I read it sooner! I was one of those books that I couldn't put down and stayed up at all hours reading. I won't spoil it for you but I will say that it is a fantasy book with angels and chimeras. I'm currently reading the last book in the trilogy.


Next is The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream which you've possibly seen my review on recently. I have been using it every night before bed and it really works to get rid of the dry patches on my face! Everyday I wake up with soft, nourished skin.


Another product from The Body Shop is the Tea Tree Clearing Toner. I have use this before but went back to it recently and I had forgotten how good it is at cleaning off the remains of make up after cleansing. I love The Body Shop tea tree range for my acne-prone skin!


Then we have the only make up item of this month which is Urban Decay De-Slick Make Up Setting Spray. I have been particularly loving this because it has been so damn hot! When it is hot I get worried about my make up melting off and me sweating so I use this and it does a good job at keeping my make up on. No more melting make up in the heat for me! I love to take this abroad with me too and will be taking it to Tenerife with me.



Finally I thought I'd mention the game Pokemon Go. You've probably already heard loads about it but as an avid Pokemon fan I downloaded this as soon as I could and have been playing it ever since. It is so fun to hunt down and catch Pokemon and being able to play against others in the Pokemon Gym! You may be sick of hearing about this but I really do think you should give it a go if you have not already.



What have you been enjoying in July?


No comments:

Post a Comment