Wednesday 1 June 2016

Skincare | My Face Mask Collection


In April I shared with you guys my body butters, creams and lotions collection so today I thought I would bring you my face mask collection. My face mask collection certainly isn't as big as my body butter collection though! I've mostly used Lush face masks before which if you've used them then you know they go out of date after a week or so, hence why they aren't here! For the record I have sensitive skin so please note that if you have sensitive skin I do find all of these masks to be gentle for that.


  • Superdrug Aloe Vera Mud Mask- My sister bought me this for Christmas and I've been using it once a week on and off since. It is for normal to combination skin and aims to calm, replenish moisture, cleanse and purify pores. I like mud masks as the tightening sensation really makes it feel like it's doing something for your pores. I don't find it drying and believe it does the job. I use this all over my face.

  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask x2- If you read The Body Shop Tea Tree Edit you would know that I love the tea tree range! This mask is for blemished skin and works to treat and minimise breakouts. I have used this for years and either use it on my whole face or a really bad break out. Works a treat!

  • InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask*- This is a huuuge tub! This is another mud mask which actually comes from the Dead Sea. It works to absorb excess oil, dirt, treat acne, pimples, blackheads and even your skin's complexion. What a mouthful! This mask is very drying and feels kind of itchy but it really does change your skin. A little goes a long way and I know this definitely won't be running empty any time soon.

  • Proactiv+ Skin Purifying Face Mask*- This little tube comes with other Proactiv+ products which contain salicylic acid. The point of the mask is to fight blemishes, prevent break outs and refine pours. It is definitely something to consider if other treatments aren't helping get rid of those pesky spots. I don't normally use this all over my face as I find salicylic acid quite drying and instead like to use it in select areas where I am suffering from acne.


What are your favourite masks?


*These items were sent to me, all opinions 100% my own. I'm not paid to talk about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment