Tuesday 10 May 2016

My Travel Itinerary

Hello!


As if I haven't mentioned it enough already, at the moment I am on a gap year. So far this year I have visited Alicante, Spain and Dublin, Ireland, but the main goal for the year was to go interrailing. For anyone who doesn't know, this is travelling around Europe on the trains. Now that my trip is finally booked and another holiday on the side, I thought I would share with you guys my travel itinerary for June/July. 



June


>Amsterdam, the Netherlands


>Berlin, Germany,


>Paris, France,


>Bern, Switzerland,


>Rome, Italy.


My friend and I were planning to go to Amsterdam right from the beginning as well as Rome because we were really eager to. The other cities we had just planned around the route and thought would be nice. I have been to Paris before and that is it out of those places. Bern was the totally random option we chose and we have no idea what to expect from it. But that is what makes it exciting! We will fly to Amsterdam and then fly back from Rome. We will be travelling over the course of 2 weeks.



July



In July I will also be going to Tenerife, Spain for a week with my boyfriend. Tenerife is one of the Canary islands and is supposed to be quite good for young couples. This will be our first holiday together, bar a weekend in Brighton, so I am quite excited! My interrailing trip is more about exploring the cities whereas this holiday will be more about relaxing on the beach. Yay!


I can't wait to get going. I have worked hard to save up for these trips and I cannot believe they are finally a reality. If you have any recommendations for any of these places please let me know!

I will also have plenty of travel posts coming up about these places including posts about interrailing and how to book it. So watch this space!


Where are you going this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment