Sunday 15 May 2016

Empties #11


My monthly empties post is upon us and today I want to share with you 5 products; a mix of skincare and make up. So let's go!



  • Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream [Oily + Combination Skin]- This moisturiser was fairly standard. It didn't amaze me nor did I hate it. It is a light formula and sits well under make up. I liked the fact that it was oil free for my acne prone skin.

  • Carex Aloe Vera Hand Gel- I have already repurchased this. I use hand gel all the time, examples being when I'm ill (which is frequent!) and after applying products to my face. I'm trying to get into the routine of taking it out with me and using it when I'm out to help try and prevent me from getting ill so much. I like the aloe vera as my hands are sensitive.


  • Nivea Essential Care Original Lip Balm- I really love this lip balm and I can't decide if I prefer my Carmex lip balm or this one. I like the fact that this is in stick form rather than tin form as it means I don't have to scoop up lip balm that gets stuck under my long nails! 

  • L'Oreal Infallible Indefectible 16hr Eyeliner 'Night Day Black- This used to be my holy grail eyeliner in school and I repurchased it over and over. I'm more into liquid eyeliner now so I haven't bought it again but may do so for tight lining!


So that's it for another month. What will June bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment