Monday 4 April 2016

Nails | Blue & Black Glitter Bomb


The application of nail polish in the photo above certainly isn't my finest of nail polish applications, but nevertheless I wanted to share what I had on my nails at the moment! Since seeing what it is like to have your nails done professionally I have been trying hard to resist constantly getting nails done and instead trying to use what I have in my own kinda big collection. 


I really like black and I really like blue, so why not mix them together? I haven't actually worn black nail polish that wasn't gel in years! Here you can see I have used Collection Work The Colour 'Sonic Blue' on my index finger and ring finger. How can I resist a nail polish that is a reminder of Sonic the Hedgehog? As for the black I have used Rimmel 60 Seconds 'Black Out'. It applies quite opaque for a black polish and doesn't take long to dry which is a relief. After my nails dried I used Rimmel Glitter Bomb Top Coat 'Bedazzle' which are medium sized glitter pieces in colours of red, blue and pink. 


Admittedly they haven't been lasting on my nails long and chipping everyday, but overall I like how they look and don't mind having to fill in the chips.



No comments:

Post a Comment