Saturday 23 April 2016

Empties #10


Woah, we are on empties #10 already! In empties #9 I discussed hair products I had used. In today's empties we are talking mostly skincare...




  • BD Eyebrow and Eyelash Brush- I thought I would include this because it was one of the first brushes I had ever bought and have probably had it for about 3/4 years. But now it is to be put to rest because it has snapped! I've now replaced it with a Boots one. You've served me well.

  • Talika Photo-Hydra Day Facial Moisturiser- I'll probably review this soon but this moisturiser brings a mixed bag of emotions. I got it in a Glossybox last year and there are good points and bad points to it. To be continued...

  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel- I love and adore The Body Shop's tea tree range. This blemish gel doesn't last very long but it's good to use when you have an annoying spot come up you just want to get rid off! 


Thanks for reading! Until next month...

1 comment:

  1. The Garnier micellar water is amazig !! Really really good xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it || #GGCommentSwap

    ReplyDelete