Thursday 31 March 2016

March Favourites


Let's get down to business! Can anyone name what film that's from? But anyway, here are my March favourites:



  • Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipstick 'Rocksteady'- I got this lipstick new this month. I was quite ill at the beginning of March so decided I needed to treat myself to something to cheer myself up. So this happened. I will be reviewing this very soon but sneak peek: I really like it! Plus, can we all appreciate how beautiful the packaging is?

  • Lancome Juicy Shaker 'Meli Melon'- This is something I'd never thought I'd ever own or like. I don't like lipgloss and I don't like pink. So how did this happen? My first product from Lancome which I won in a giveaway and it is honestly one of the most fun make up items I've ever tried. Review coming soon!

  • W7 Go Colour Corrective Concealer 'Green'- I've had this since sometime last year and the reason it is in my favourites this month is because I'm so surprised it has lasted me so long. I use green corrector concealers on the majority of my face nearly every day so I love how long this has lasted. Probably the one I've used the longest! You can read my review on it here.

  • Dark Places by Gillian Flynn- Oh. my. god. This book. I don't want to leave any spoilers, but lets say this book left me feeling shaken up. I read this in under 24 hours because I was so incredibly gripped by it. I felt so many emotions reading it and I do cry at books a lot, but never have I ever felt so shaken up by a story before. I literally sat in silence for 5 minutes after finishing trying to come to terms with what I've read. A few graphic scenes, but definitely an enticing read!


What were your favourites in March? Here's to April: my birthday month!

No comments:

Post a Comment