Sunday 21 February 2016

Superdrug Flirty Exotic Fruits and White Chocolate Body Spray

For Christmas I had asked for body sprays and perfumes because I was running seriously low on them and needed to stock up. I don't know about you, but I feel anxious going out without any on! One of the sprays I received was the Superdrug 'Flirty Exotic Fruits & White Chocolate' body spray. Quite frankly I don't know what is so flirty about spray but I gave it ago nevertheless.


There are pros and cons to this body spray. One pro is that it does smell really nice! I'm not so sure about the 'exotic fruits' but the white chocolate really comes through in the smell which even my boyfriend noticed. I certainly don't mind smelling of chocolate! Another pro is the price: £1.29, but currently at sale price of 63p! So if you are someone who is on a budget this is definitely handy.


However, a big con is that the smell doesn't last very long. It probably lasts about an hour if that, which certainly doesn't make it a long lasting body spray. To keep up the smell you would have to reapply regularly throughout the day which won't help it last a long time. It lasted about a month for me but would have lasted a much less amount of time had I taken it out with me and reapplied throughout the day. 


For the cheap price tag and the fact that it is Superdrug's own brand and not a company specified in the field of body sprays, to be honest I wasn't expecting amazing results anyway. If you're looking for something that'll last you'll most likely have to go for a slightly higher price point. But overall if you're on a budget and need something to just carry around with you then this would be an option to consider. 


What body sprays do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment