Wednesday 17 February 2016

Make Up Haul | Inglot, MAC & more

Hey all!


Over the past couple of weeks I have somehow managed to buy more make up than I usually tend to. But I'm not complaining! I absolutely love make up and it makes me happy purchasing a new product. But anyway, I thought I would show you guys what I've got:


  • Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray- I accidentally bought this on FeelUnique as I had just finished my first bottle of the De-Slick Setting Spray and wanted to order another...but I accidentally ordered this one! However, this didn't bother me as I've heard so many bloggers rave about the All Nighter one. I have high hopes!

  • L'Oreal Infallible 24hr-Matte Foundation- This is my second bottle of the stuff. It lasts for ages! I bought my first one in the beginning of September and it seems to be quite low now so I thought I'd buy another before it runs out. I do like this foundation and you can read my review on it here.

  • Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama- This is a new product released by Maybelline so I thought I would give it a go. I am on the look out for the perfect mascara for my super straight and sparse eyelashes, so I'll have to let you know how this goes.

  • Inglot Cosmetics Rainbow Eyeshadow '126'- I went to Dublin last week with my friend and knew beforehand that I wanted to find Inglot. I have seen LetzMakeUp on YouTube use Inglot a lot in her kit so she is the one to blame! I went for this beautiful rainbow blue one with glitter. I love the colours so much and can't wait to use them.

  • Kiko Milano Endless Love Lipstick '05 Soft Marsala'- I've got a new found love for Kiko lipsticks so when this limited edition range was released before Valentine's Day I quickly snapped this lipstick up. It's so cute as it is in the shape of a heat! To read my review on it, click here.

  • Kiko Milano Endless Love Lip Liner '05 Soft Marsala'- The lip liner match for the lipstick above which I find really helps my lips to look fuller. There is also a review on the lip liner with the lipstick.

  • MAC 'Sin' Lipstick- After seeing people use this colour before and as a dark lip lover I always found myself attracted to this lipstick. When I went to Dublin we went into MAC and I swatched it and knew I definitely wanted it. On Monday I went to town (in my own city) with my brother and straight away went to buy it.



Have you bought any make up recently? I find it so hard to resist! I'll be sure to review the products that I haven't already reviewed soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment