Sunday 28 February 2016

February Favourites


End of February already! February for me was interesting. In the beginning of February I went to Dublin, Ireland with my friend for 3 days and then I also had a lot of holiday to use up so spent a lot of time away from work. Here are my favourite make up items for this month:



  • Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Rainbow Sparkle 126- When I went to Dublin I knew I wanted to check out Inglot from seeing a Irish YouTuber use them. I decided to get this rainbow one with 3 shades of blue as I love blue and quite frankly this is beautiful. I haven't actually used this yet but I am excited to have an occasion to use it! 

  • Rimmel The Only 1 'One-of-a-Kind' Lipstick- I got this lipstick for Christmas from my sister. It is a deep red/berry shade which is my favourite colour to wear on my lips right now. I like how it matches my hair and it is a lovely smooth formula.

  • MAC 'Sin' Lipstick- When I was in Dublin I swatched Sin and knew I wanted it so when I got home I purchased it from the MAC nearest to me. It is a matte shade and is a very dark, bold lip. It is shades of brown and red and although I would wear this all year round it screams Autumn/Winter at me. I do love a good dark lip!

  • BarryM Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit- I've had this for a year now but would go through phases of using it or not using it. I am sharing this specifically for the bronzer shade as I have been really enjoying using it this month to the point where I have just hit pan a little bit. I am not usually one for bronzer or contour so I am slowly easing myself into it.


What were your favourites this month?



No comments:

Post a Comment