Sunday 3 January 2016

Favourites | The Best Skincare of 2015


Hello!


This week I will be uploading 3 favourites posts for my overall favourites of 2015. These will include skincare, hair/perfume and make up. I did one of these in 2014 (here) and I really liked doing it so I thought I would do it again! Today I am going to start with the best skincare of 2015. Some favourites have carried on from 2014 but there are plenty of new favourites as well. Additionally, a lot of the favourites I have included I have written reviews on. So if I have, I'll link the post next to them!


WASH


  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser   (review)


MOISTURISING


  • Nivea Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream for Oily & Combination Skin
  • Être Belle Golden Skin Roll On Caviar Eye Gel   (review)
  • The White Collection Cotton Camomile Body Cream 



REMOVING MAKE UP
  • Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water   (review)
  • Amphora Aromatics Seaweed & Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel   (review)



LIPS


  • Nivea Original Lip Balm  (review)
  • Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 


SCRUBS


  • The Body Shop Mango Body Scrub    (review)
  • Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Exfoliating Face Scrub


TREATMENT


  • InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask   (review)
  • The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil  (review)




What were your skincare favourites of 2015?


No comments:

Post a Comment