Wednesday 9 December 2015

Glossybox December 2015


Hello!


It is that time again! I received my second ever Glossybox today and it was called the 'Rose Gold Edit'. I was going to cancel my subscription but because it was Christmas I thought "hey, why not treat myself? It is my Christmas present from me to me!" ....So what did I get?



  • Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Mask- [Full Size: £8.50]. This is a face mask that is soaked in moisturising serum made from femented coconut juice. It aims to nourish, moisturise, brighten and even skin tone. I am so looking forward to using this! Plus I've never used a mask before that is an actual mask so that'll be interesting for me.

  • Essence Liquid Lipstick in 'Show Off- [Full Size: £2.20]. In the last box I received a lipstick that really wasn't any good so I am a bit nervous to try this one out. However I really like the colour so I do have my hopes for it. I've always known of Essence but never tried anything from them so we will have to see how it goes.


  • So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Crayon- [Full Size: £15.00]. This is an absolutely beautiful silver highlight in the easy form of a crayon that creates a beautiful shine on the skin. I am really looking forward to using this as an easy way to highlight my face or use in the inner corners of my eyes! In the photo above I have swatched the highlighter underneath the liquid lipstick.

  • Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On- [Full size: £30.66]. This is a travel friendly eye roll on gel that soothes and hydrates the eyes with a metal ball to add to the cooling factor. This would be good to use in the morning when tired.

  • Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects- [Full Size: £2.99]. This is such a pretty glittery dark bronze that would probably look beautiful on the nails. I already have a colour similar to this one so I am looking forward to comparing them. 

  • Talika Photo Hydra Day Moisturiser- [Full Size: £24.85]. This moisturiser comes from a luxury French brand so I was amazed about the size that I recieved. It is soothing, nourising and plumping. I have been using it as my daytime moisturiser since getting it and it seems to sink into the skin really quickly. 

Overall I really enjoyed this box and I think I might even prefer it to November's!



That's it! I am cancelling my subscription for now because I am saving up money to go travelling. However, I am sure I will renew it occasionally because who can resist a box of mystery make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment