Sunday 8 November 2015

GRWM | Bristol Fashion Week


Bristol Fashion Week was absolutely ages ago, but I've been quite ill since then so haven't got round to posting this! 

Bristol Fashion Week was really fun and I wanted to make sure I felt confident and looked the best that I could make me. So I thought I would share with you my skincare routine, my nails, my make up, my hair, my perfume and my outfit. To read about Bristol Fashion Week and what is in fashion this Autumn/Winter, click here.




Skincare


  • Superdrug Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser
  • Amphora Aromatics Seaweed and Aloe Vera Eye Gel
  • Nivea Lip Balm Original
  • Nivea Oil Free Day Cream Oily and Combination Skin

Nails
  • SensationNail 'Ocean Paradise'

Make Up



  • Benefit POREfessional License to Blot
  • W7 Green Corrective Concealer
  • L'Oreal 24hr Matte Foundation
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Powder
  • Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
  • Real Techniques Setting Brush
  • BarryM Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit
  • Benefit Gimme Brow
  • Soap & Glory Archery Brow Tint & Precision Pencil
  • Make Up Revolution Mermaids VS Unicorns Eyeshadow Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner
  • bareMinerals Lash Domination Volumnising Mascara
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect 24 Hour Mascara
  • Eylure Individual Eyelashes
  • Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick Dark Night Waterl-oops!
  • Urban Decay De-Slick Make Up Setting Spray

Hair


  • Batiste Dry Shampoo 'Coconut and Exotic Tropical'
  • Tresemme Salon Finish Extreme Hold Hairspray

Outfit


*photo credit to The Mall Cribbs Causeway
  • Boohoo Iveta Checked Double Layer Shift Dress
  • Marks & Spencer 40 denier black tights
  • H&M Galaxy Platform Boots
  • New Look Handbag
  • Swarovski Necklace
Perfume


  • Paco Rabanna Black XS




No comments:

Post a Comment