Friday 27 November 2015

Empties #6


  • Superdrug Tea Tree Foaming Facial Wash- This was bought at the airport in September because I didn't have any face wash for my trip and it lasted me a good two months! It just a simple tea tree foaming cleanser really, not much to say about it. I would say that I would use it again though.

  • Boots Dry Shampoo 'Paradise Island'- I normally use Batiste dry shampoo but my local Boots didn't have any so I went for the Boots own one. I still prefer Batiste but it did the job and I used it all up. I think I found it a bit more 'chalky' but nothing I couldn't deal with.

  • L'Oreal Studio Line Hot & Smooth Hot Straight Cream- I have gone through a million of these. It really suits my long straight hair and ensures it is safe from damage from me straightening it nearly everyday.

  • Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel- I got this for my birthday in April and only in recent months got round to using it. It is quite a nice shower gel, smells subtly like roses and lathers up well.

  • The Body Shop Mango Sugar Body Scrub- It was disappointing when I finished this scrub- I absolutely love it! It smells incredible and is good to use before shaving.

  • Natural Collection Green Corrector Stick- Another item that I have gone through a million of. These will always feature in my empties post! I use it every time I use my make up without fail and it is definitely my holy grail item.



No comments:

Post a Comment