Friday 2 October 2015

My Current Scrub #4



It's that time again!


My last post was back in April when I started the Mango Body Scrub (click here). Since then I did finish it a while ago. However, I also had a small sized version of the same scrub which I started afterwards but I didn't see the point in telling you guys about it when it was the same one! Anyway, I've just finished the small sized version and I'm on to a new one.


This is The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub. Yes, you've guessed it- it smells like chocolate! I don't like it as much as the Mango one but it is still the lovely texture as all The Body Shop body scrubs are and the smell of chocolate lingers on your skin. It looks like chocolate too which is a bonus! Almost good enough to eat.


As you can see this is only a small tub of it so I am sure it won't be too long until you see 'My Current Scrub #5'!


What is your ultimate body scrub? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment