Tuesday 1 September 2015

Boots Haul | Make Up & Holiday Necessities


Hello!


The other day I made a trip to my local Boots store with my Mum to replenish some make up items and stock up for my upcoming holiday. I spent a little bit more money than I ideally wanted to but it was worth it!


  • Nivea Daily Essentials Sensitive Day Cream SPF 15- 

I'm going on holiday in about a week's time and I needed a SPF for my face. I'm really picky about what SPF I will put on my face as some can cause me to break out. Most years I stick to Nivea, and this year I decided to go for a sensitive skin one. I have sensitive skin and this cream also claims to help redness, which I have a lot of, so I am looking forward to trying this.


  • Tresemme Freeze Hold Hairspray 100ml-

Another item for going on holiday is this smaller sized version of hairspray. I have always used Tresemme hairspray so I got a smaller bottle to take on holiday. It's good because it is 100ml which is the amount of liquid you can take on a plane.


  • L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation [Rose Beige]-

As the bad beauty blogger I am, I've always only used the same foundation. However, I'm finding more and more lately that the foundation that I use isn't really suitable to my skin type now which is kind of dry. I have been seeing so many good reviews over the past few months on this foundation so I have been dying to try it. I always want a good coverage matte foundation so hopefully this will do the trick. I used to always use the L'Oreal Infallible eyeliner in my high school days so I have high standards for this!


  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer [02 Cool Medium & 03 Warm Medium]-

This is my holy grail concealer and when I decided to change foundation I just couldn't convince myself to change concealer. I couldn't decide which colour would go better with my new foundation so I bought both 02 and 03 shades to try with it. Before that, I always used 03. I adore this concealer and it is certainly the concealer I recommend for anyone who suffers with acne, redness and scarring like I do.


  • Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen-

My eyeliner (which is this one) is currently on its last legs so I thought I better buy a new one! I'm usually more flexible when it comes to liquid eyeliners and trying new ones but this time I decided to stick with something I know that works for me. I love doing winged eyeliner and this is my favourite liquid eyeliner to do that. What more can I say?


  • Eylure Pro-Lash Individuals [Short, Medium & Long Length]-

Again, as the bad beauty blogger I am, I have never used false eyelashes. I've been wanting to for ages but always convinced myself I would be crap at applying them. However, then I think back to the days where I struggled with mascara and eyeliner- now look at me! But the reason I finally decided to get eyelashes was because I recently had an eye infection which meant I lost a large amount of eyelashes. It's to the point where I look like I don't have many eyelashes and they're super gappy so I decided to try my hand at individual lashes. Hopefully they will bring me more confidence with my eyelashes and totally change my eye make up!


  • Carex Aloe Vera Refreshing Hand Gel-

If I had a pound for every time I have been out and wished I had some antibatcerial hand gel to use then I would be rich. My main reason to buy this was so I could take it on holiday with me in case I needed it but this will go straight in my handbag afterwards. I also find that I get ill a hell of a lot so I am hoping if I use this outside more I might find myself getting ill less.


  • Boots Travel Bottles-

I didn't take a photo of these but I bought two travel bottles to put some of my usual Tresemme Colour Fade Protection Shampoo & Conditioner in for when I go away. I usually save smaller bottles from other products to use as travel bottles but I still needed another 2. I couldn't find a travel sized version of the shampoo and conditioner I like and I am too smitten with them to buy anything else!



So that's it! Have you used any of these items? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment