Friday 11 September 2015

5 Instagrams I Love

Hello!


As someone who spends a lot of time using Instagram I have realised there are certain accounts that I always check to see if they have any new photos up. I thought today I could share the love for these Instagram accounts with you so then you can go check them out if they sound interesting to you!



This blogger and YouTuber is the go to girl for all things fashion. She is honestly the most fashionable person I know and could make a bin bag look good. She has incredible hair, does her make up to perfection and also makes really enjoyable videos. As for her Instagram, you can tell she puts in a lot of effort to make it look nice and to take decent photos. She is definitely worth checking out!
 
Another YouTuber that I love. I love her out there style and she is absolutely hilarious. I like her Instagram because she is always taking photos of her dogs and her fabulous style. She recently went interrailing around Europe and her photos from her travels are just perfection.
 
I'm not going to lie: I think the female form is absolutely beautiful. Additionally, I also think tattoos are beautiful. So why not follow an Instagram full of beautiful, tattooed ladies? For anyone who has not heard of SuicideGirls, they are ladies who are alternative models. If you want your news feed full of beautiful ladies, tattoos and nerds then this Instagram is for you.
 
This is one of those Instagrams that are funny, you can't believe exist and cheers you up. This Instagram is basically full of real texts from a 'Crazy Jewish Mom' to her daughter. The texts are 100% real and absolutely hilarious. It is one of those Instagrams you just need to check out to fully understand the hilarity of.
 
And finally, we have the UK Instagram of the well known brand, Benefit Cosmetics. If you like to view photos of very photogenic make up and lust after them, then this is the Instagram for you. Benefit packaging has always been amazing so their Instagram is even better. Plus, they're frequently holding giveaways which is a positive.
 
 
 
 
What are your favourite Instagram accounts? Let me know!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment