Tuesday 18 August 2015

Nails | Rimmel Salon Pro with Lycra Rhythm & Blues

Hello!

I haven't worn nail varnish in about two months. I was doing job interviews and such so didn't want to paint my nails. Then when I eventually got a job I didn't want to paint my nails until I knew that they were okay with painted nails.


I went out the other night to celebrate getting into University(!!!) with friends, so I decided it was time to finally paint my nails again. I went for this dark navy that almost looks black from Rimmel. It also claims to be 10 day chip resistant.


I was originally going to wait until I had worn this nail polish for 10 days but after 3 days it has chipped so I didn't see the point in waiting any longer. Admittedly it took until 3 days to chip on 3 nails which is actually brilliant for me because nail polish usually chips quicker than that for me. Yet alas, it has not stuck to its claims. I'm not disappointed by that but I still have to take note of it. However, the nails have only chipped when I've been working so if I weren't working they would probably still be fine.


Overall I like the colour, and I like how it finishes as a semi-matte. The brush is a decent medium size and the polish dries really quickly which is certainly a positive for me. I am one of those people who get too impatient when waiting for their nails to dry and end up doing something just for the nails to get smudged! 


What are on your nails right now? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment