Wednesday 5 August 2015

Currently Reading #1

I have been an avid reader since my childhood where I would visit the Library every week. Because I have such a love of reading I have decided to begin 'Currently Reading' posts to let you guys know what I am reading at the time.


At the moment I am reading the classic Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. I am massive fan of Alice in Wonderland and I admire all the films, the stories, the quotes and the illustrations. In fact, I am planning to get Tim Burton's Cheshire Cat tattooed on me when I have the money and confidence to book a consultation. I also love the videogame Alice The Madness Returns.


This book can be a little hard to understand at times because of the time it was written, but once you get past that the story is nice. It is technically a children's book but the beauty is that it can be loved by anyone at any age. 


I recommend giving this a go, and if not, just look at the illustrations! I think they're wonderful!



What are you reading right now? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment