Thursday 13 August 2015

Amphora Aromatics | Grapefruit & Cedarwood Deodorant


Hello!


Once again I bring you a review of an Amphora Aromatics product. This time, it is the Grapefruit & Cedarwood Deodorant. 


What's different about this deodorant is that it is a natural deodorant made up with naturally deodorising pure essential oils. This means that it is aluminium and parfum free and doesn't have any harsh ingredients in it; ensuring that it is suitable for all skin types. This was attractive to me because I have sensitive skin so I thought a natural deodorant would be great for my skin.


This particular deodorant has aloe vera in which is calming for the skin. Because of this I have found that it is nice to use after I have shaved my armpits. There is also grapefruit essential oil in it which gives it a refreshing, fruity tang to the smell and finally cedarwood essential oil. The bottle actually says 'for men' on it, however I can definitely see this as a deodorant for females as well due to the smell.


This product came at a good time for me as I had actually just finished my usual deodorant and was wanting a new one. The first thing I noticed about it was the lovely grapefruit smell to it. I love grapefruit and I always use a grapefruit moisturiser on my face. The deodorant is a roll-on one and I found that the first few times I used it the ball was hard to move but once it had been well covered in the product it made it a lot slicker to use. After applying, it is slightly wet and quite sticky on your underarms but soon dries; leaving zero marks. 


Overall I like this deodorant. I have found that it works best as a daily deodorant when you might just be staying at home or running errands. It is one of those deodorants that doesn't completely coat your armpits in a seal of product but rather feels easy and natural on your armpits like its not there, which makes it good for everyday normal use. I like to use it in the morning when I am getting ready and then again in the evening. 


There are 2 other deodorants in the range: Lemongrass & Lavender and Bergamot & Aloe. They're currently on sale at £3.96 and you can buy the Grapefruit & Cedarwood Deodorant here.


Are you fan of natural deodorants? I have heard much debate about the chemicals in normal deodorants so it would be interesting to see any opinions!

*This product was sent to me kindly by Amphora Aromatics. All opinions are 100% my own and I would never lie about my opinion on a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment