Wednesday 24 June 2015

Make Up of the Day


 Hey!

Yesterday I went out down town with my boyfriend. It was a really warm and sunny day so we did a bit of shopping (I had birthday presents to buy) and had a nice cold pint in a pub garden. It was lush.

So anyway, I'll show you below what make up I wore. Please note the majority of these products I have reviewed so if you want to see my review on them, please click the product names.



Base: Benefit the POREfessional: License to Blot Sample, Natural Collection Green Stick Corrector, Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection Powder.



Eyes: Benefit Gimme Brow, Zoeva Graphic Eyes+ 'Good Karma' Eyeliner, Max Factor Falsh Lash Effect 24 Hour Mascara (bottom lashes), Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara (top lashes).


Lips: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 'Shameless'.


As for brushes, which I forgot to include, I used my trusty Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and my Seventeen Cheeks Brush.

And that's it! I really liked this make up look and it made me feel a bit like a mermaid to match my silver glittery nails and top with an anchor on.

Do you use any of these make up items? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment