Friday 26 June 2015

LUSH | Ro's Argan Body Conditioner

Hello!

Once again, I have a Lush product to review! After all the reviews I've done on this blog, you can probably tell by now that I am a fan of Lush haha.

Today I am reviewing Ro's Argan Body Conditioner which is like a hair conditioner, but for your skin! Crazy, right? I got this in a gift set from Lush which I'm pretty sure is a much smaller sample of the big tub of it that you can get in Lush. You can buy 225g worth for £16.50 so it isn't the cheapest of skin conditioners.

Anyway, what do you do with it? Well, as the name suggests, it a conditioner, like a hair conditioner, for your skin. It has the same feel and consistency as hair conditioner and feels the exact same when you apply it. You apply it on to wet skin, rub it in then wash it off. Finally, you pat dry the area. 

I've got to admit, I was intrigued. I always forget to apply moisturiser after having a bath or shower so to find out I can use this one in the shower I was excited. This product is full of butters and oils such as cocoa and shea butter to moisturise the skin and argan oil, which is thought to have anti-ageing properties. 

You can definitely tell the product has butters in it. For one, you can feel it when you smooth it in to your skin. Two, in a weird way, you can kind of smell the butter! 

What I like about this product is how quickly it rubs in to the skin. It doesn't linger on top of your skin but instead moisturises straight in. I like how quickly it makes moisturising and I particularly like to use it on my legs after I have shaved them. When I get out of the shower my skin then feels lovely and smooth- just what you want!

The only downside is that I feel you need to use quite a bit of the product to cover the area you want to moisturise. Because it sinks into your skin so quickly you can only spread the product over a small area of skin before it sinks in so then you have to go and get more. This isn't one of those products where a little goes a long way so I can see how it would be better to have a bigger pot of this conditioner.

Overall I like this product. I like the concept of it being a conditioner, it makes moisturising quick, it sinks in quickly and is great to use after shaving. My only fault is that you have to use a lot of the product at a time so it may not last very long. Plus I don't think I would buy it afterwards for what I see as a steep price for a conditioner!

Have you used this before? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment