Wednesday 10 June 2015

Lush | Dragon Egg Bath Bomb



Hey!

I did an exam yesterday so to relax afterwards I had a nice bath with one of my Lush products, and this is the one I chose.

Dragon Egg is a citrus-y bath bomb with invigorating lemon oil and citric acid in it. However, you wouldn't expect this as Dragon Egg is a white bath bomb with discs of colour in it.

Just like you might expect from a dragon hatching, it is a slow fizzer that is extremely frothy and makes no noise when it is fizzing. It moves slowly around the bath whilst leaving a white foam around it which leaves your skin feeling quite soft.

First of all it starts spilling out yellow which has a low level amount of golden lustre (like glitter) in it sparkling away. You then see the discs of the random colours floating about which are made out of rice paper which turn to a jelly like consistency later on in the bath. After that you are then greeted by the sound of popping candy which you can't see, only hear! I didn't know popping candy was in it so that was a real surprise. 

In the end, you're left with a golden coloured bath with white froth which I can only describe as looking like you're swimming in beer! The colour admittedly may not appeal to everyone but I like it.

I was a bit worried about the golden lustre in it because I hate when bath bombs have so much that it sticks to your skin and the bath and makes it a pain to clean after. However, I found there was no residue on my skin and I only had to clean a little bit out of the bath tub afterwards.

This is definitely one of those bath bombs that is full of surprises. It isn't like a fireworks show like some of the bath bombs, but it is a fun one to watch and fizzes really slowly so it is entertaining for a while.

Overall I like this bath bomb and would use it again or buy as a present. It is £3.35 which I think is quite good.

Have you used Dragon Egg before? Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first bath bomb I've tried from Lush, and I loved it! The foaming was so fun, and I loved the sweet, citrus scent. Definitely need to try out more! Thanks for sharing love, x Krista

    I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog if you have the time! xo
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete