Tuesday 26 May 2015

May Favourites

Hello!

It's that time again! I have only got 3 favourites this month which is less than what I usually have but nevertheless they're my favs!

*I have written reviews on all of these favourites in the past, so to see what I think of them click on the product names which will take you to the review I made on it.

First of all, we have the Barry M Aquarium Collection nail polish in 'Pacific'. I absolutely love this nail polish and have been wearing it for 2 weeks straight now. I love it because it is a beautiful dual-chrome petrol blue colour that is super long lasting and is overall stunning.

Secondly, I have been loving MAC 'Lady Danger' lipstick. This is the second MAC lipstick I have owned and I have been wearing it a lot this month as I think it's the perfect Spring/Summer lipstick.

Thirdly, and lastly, is the famous Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Everlasting Navy'. I have had this for a year and it has been in my favourites before but it is back in my favourites now because I love using it for an eyeliner. With an angled brush I apply this along the lash line and it works brill as a pop of colour lining the eyes. 


Those are my favourites! What were your favourites for the month of May? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment