Thursday 28 May 2015

Get Ready With Me

Hey all!

Seeing as my last GRWM post seemed to go down a treat with you guys, (click here if you haven't seen it), I thought I would make another one for you! This day wasn't for a special occasion, just a normal day in the life of me!

Just to say, a lot of the products mentioned in this post I have written reviews on before. To see if I have reviewed them, just click on the product name and it'll take you to the link!

First of all I brushed my teeth and washed my face using my Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser from The Body Shop.

 Then it was time for my base make up! In order, I used the BareMinerals Prime Time Primer which I forgot to take a photograph of, Natural Collection Corrector Stick, Collection Lasting Perfection foundation with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Collection Lasting Perfection Powder with my Seventeen Face Brush and finally I used the Maybelline Babylips in 'Cherry' on my lips for a hint of colour.

 Then the fun bit! I combed through my eyebrows with my BD eyebrow and eye brush and used the Benefit Gimme Brow on them. I then used my Urban Decay palette with my Seventeen eye brushes. I patted 'Walk of Shame' all over the eyelid and in the crease then deepened the crease and outer eye with 'Naked 2'. Finally I applied 'Venus' in the corners of my eyes and on the middle of the lid to brighten them up and make me look more awake. Finally I used the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara on my lower lashes and the Rimmel ScandalEyes Lyrca Flex Macara on my top eyelashes.



On my nails I had BarryM Aquarium in 'Pacific'.

 Then time for clothes! It was kinda warm outside so I put on this 'Occult Star Top' from Heartless Clothing which has various symbols all over it. I love this because it is lose, good with the heat and has a sort of mesh part on the back at the top which gives it even more detail.


On my legs I wore plain black tights from Marks and Spencers.
 Because I was wearing tights I wanted to wear shorts underneath the top so I wore my shorts from Banned Clothing/Apparel. I like them because they have candy skulls on the back pockets- sorry I had to take a butt photo for this!

 Then, as always, I straightened the middle to end lengths of my hair. I have had the same straighteners since I was like, 12 years old! Too attached to let them go. I don't know their name or even if they sell them anymore but they're from Babyliss.

 The last step was to put on The Body Shop Mango Body Mist. I love how this smells- fruity and citrus-y which is perfect for warmer weather!


And that was it! Thank you for reading this photo heavy post! What do you think? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment