Tuesday 12 May 2015

Empties #3


 Hey!

Here is my third empties post. I recently decided to put a box I had gotten in a gift set from The Body Shop aside to store empty products in so I can collect them together and know when it was a good time to make an Empties post. I have a lot of empty products at the moment so there is plenty to get through! There's just something nice about finishing a product and being able to start a completely new one. 

Here are my make up empties. You can definitely see some patterns here! First I have my Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation and 2 concealers (review for both). Next, you can probably tell that I love using green corrector sticks on my face as there is the Max Factor Colour Correcting Green Concealer (review) and 3 Natural Collection ones (review). Finally we have two liquid eyeliners: The CCUK Quickk Stroke Eyeliner (my first ever liquid eyeliner that I've only just let myself throw away) and the L'oreal Superliner. I thought the L'oreal Superliner was awful as it smudged easily and I didn't even get to finish it- it dried out instead! I would not repurchase it for sure.

Next I have my skincare empties. First of all is the Garnier Micellar Water (review) which I go through bottle after bottle of. There is also 3 products from The Body Shop: The Cranberry Shower Gel from Christmas which I really liked the smell of and the Tea Tree Blemish Gel and Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser. I ALWAYS use the Tea Tree range from The Body Shop! I had also finished a box of 200 cotton buds from Boots which I use for perfecting eye make up.




To check out my previous Empties posts, click here and hereHave you used any of these products? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment