Wednesday 29 April 2015

April Favourites

Hey!

It's that time of the month again! So what were my favourites from April?


  • bareMinerals Prime Time Primer- This is a sample I got from a bareMinerals event a while ago (click here) and I absolutely love it. To read my review on it, click here!

  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- The lovely Emily (check out her blog here) bought me this for my birthday and I've been absolutely loving it! The formula of the eyeshadows and their colours are perfect. I can't wait to review it for you!

  • Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner- Purple Night- This is a lovely bright purple sparkly eyeliner which I have been loving wearing alone or on top of black eyeliner this month. A review will be coming soon!

  • MAC Ruby Woo- Another one I got from my birthday which I can't stop wearing. It is the perfect classic red lip. To read my review on it, click here.

So there we go! Other things I loved this month was my birthday and going to Brighton with my boyfriend.

What were your favourite things from April? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment