Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lush | Let The Good Times Roll

 Hey!

Many Fall Out Boy fans such as I will recognise that 'Let the Get Times Roll' is a lyric from the famous catchy song 'Thanks for the Memories'.  But in this case, it is a face and body cleanser by Lush.

The ingredients of the cleanser include maize flour and polenta to gently exfoliate with cinnamon powder to leave you feeling fresh and revived. It is a gentle cleanser that also works as a scrub to soothe and soften your skin. 

This has got to be my favourite smell of all the Lush products I have ever used. It smells like a mix of cookie dough and popcorn, with the look of cookie dough too.

To use this cleanser you take a very small amount (a little goes a long way!) and rub it in to a paste between your hands with water. You then proceed to massage it in to your skin (I always used it for my face) where it feels like it is exfoliating your skin and getting rid of all the dead skin cells.

It certainly feels amazing. As a fan of the smell it pleases me that the smell lingers on your face and it leaves your face feeling incredibly soft!

I have nothing bad to say about this product. It looks amazing, feels amazing and leaves your skin feeling wonderful.

I first bought this a year or so ago but then it got discontinued which made me so sad. However some months ago they brought it back and I was more than excited despite for the price increase.

I would most certainly buy this again and recommend it to others. I would even buy it as a present for someone.

You can get 100g for £6.75 and 250g for £16.88.

Have you used this cleanser before? What do you think? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment