Friday 6 March 2015

Empties #2


Hello! 

I finished a few products recently so I thought I would share them with you. This is only my second Empties post- to see my first one, click here!

  1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash- This is my holy grail face wash that I have gotten through numerous bottles of. I love this face wash as it works wonders for my acne prone skin and I've got plenty of back ups!
  2. Neutrogena Visibly Clear Grapefruit Moisturiser- Another holy grail product for me. I love this moisturiser as again, it does wonders for my acne prone skin. It also smells beautiful and doesn't take long to sink in so you don't have to wait ages to apply your make up. To read my review of it, click here.
  3. Carmex Lip Balm- I used to be so attached to this lip balm and wouldn't try anything else but now I have allowed myself to try some other lip balms. This is absolutely great for your lips and gets rid of chapped lips quickly. I have been through many of these and will probably buy another in the future. To read my review of it, click here.
  4. Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub- I always use this scrub in the shower before I shave and it works super well. I will use other body scrubs I have after this but if I ran out of body scrubs I wouldn't hesitate to repurchase this. I have been using this since August so it has lasted quite a long time! To read my review of it, click here.

What products have you finished so far this year? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment