Sunday 22 March 2015

Boots 3 for 2 Mini Haul!

Hey all!

I needed to go to Boots this weekend to replenish my usual foundation. When I was there, I saw everything was 3 for 2! I've been on a spending ban since the beginning of the year as I am not in a job at the moment and I'm trying to save for my gap year so I thought I may as well treat myself. I haven't had any new make up in ages!


So first of all, I bought my holy grail foundation which is the Collection Lasting Perfection foundation (review here). I like it because it' inexpensive, full coverage and lasts all day.


Next, I picked up the new Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit. A review on this will definitely be coming up soon! I have been eyeing this up for weeks now and after watching/reading reviews on it I finally went for it and bought it. I am a beginner when it comes to contouring so hopefully this will teach me a thing or two!



The last thing I got was on a complete whim. I had never seen it before but when I was looking for something I'd want for free out of the 3 for 2 deal this caught my eye. I have been wanting some bright coloured eyeliners for a while so when I spotted the Bourjois Contour Clubbing Eyeliner in 'Purple Night' I knew I had to try it. It is an absolutely stunning bright, deep purple with slight purple shimmer in it. It's gorgeous and I cannot wait to review it for you!


So there we go! Have you used any of these products? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment