Tuesday 17 February 2015

The Liebster Award


Hey!

I did the Liebster Award about a year ago at the beginning of my blog but I have been tagged again by the lovely Ellie so I thought I would give it another go! Thanks Ellie!

>The Rules:
- First thank and mention the person who nominated you

- Then answer the questions they asked you
- Nominate up to 11 blogs
- Think of 11 questions to ask your nominees
- And finally notify all the people you nominated


1. You've had a bad day, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

I have a bath using one of my Lush bath bombs or bubble bars and either watch something on Netflix, read a book or watch my favourite YouTubers. Always works!

2. Who are your #WomanCrushWednesday and #ManCrushMonday ?

My man crush ultimately is my boyfriend but I cannot resist Jensen Ackles and Ian Somerhalder ;-) As for female I have had a massive crush on Taylor Momsen since I was 13 years old and I always admire the SuicideGirls.

3. Favourite fail-safe make up products?

My Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. It never lets me down! 

4. Are you more of a (sassy) bold eye or (sassy) bold lip kind of girl?

This was a really difficult one to choose between as I love doing both but I think I will have to go with a bold lip. A classic red or purple lips are my favourite!

5. Favourite High End Makeup brand?

I never buy any high end make up as I don't have a lot of money to spend on the make up. The most I have ever spent on make up is Gimme Brow! from Benefit.

6. Favourite Drugstore Makeup brand?

I honestly don't have a favourite brand but by looking at my make up collection you can see I like a lot of stuff from Maybelline and L'oreal. My favourite drugstore make up brand for the base of my make up however is Collection.

7. Hair up or down?

Down, always! I've never been a fan of wearing my hair up and only do it when I'm washing my face. Boring I know but I don't feel my hair suits me tied up!

8. Summer or Autumn? Why?

The Summer because it generally puts everyone in a much more happy cheery mood and you can go do things outside without being cold or dealing with much rain! (I say much rain because I live in England so it will still rain haha)

9. Favourite Meal?

I love tomato pasta and pasta parcels which I have regularly every week but I also love my Nan's roast dinner on a Sunday. No roast dinner I have ever tried as ever beaten hers!

10. Favourite Disney film/ princess?

I really like Tangled as it is a funny film with good songs and I can relate to Rapunzel in the fact that I used to have super long hair and I never seem to go out and explore the world! However Frozen is also fantastic for brilliant Disney songs.

I also quite like Mulan as she is super cool and won't let anyone mess with her haha.

11. What is your favourite clothing shop?

My favourite clothing shop is Blue Banana which isn't really a common favourite amongst bloggers but it is where I get the majority of my clothes! I really love alternative and weird clothing and Blue Banana is fantastic for that.

So now it is my turn to come up with questions! My questions are:

1. What is your favourite red lipstick?
2. Do you buy more high end or drugstore make up products?
3. What is your favourite way to do eyeliner? A thin line? A flick? Or a cat eye?
4. Lipgloss or lipstick?
5. What has been the most disappointing make up product for you?
6. What is your holy grail skincare product?
7. How long does it take you to do your make up?
8. What is your favourite film and why?
9. Why did you decide to create a blog?
10. If you had to get a tattoo right now what would you get and where?
11. What do you do to relax?

I tag Alicia, Emily and anyone else who wants to do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment