Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites

Hello!

I didn't do a favourites post in December as I didn't really have any favourites but this month I am back with a few things that I've been loving!

1. Essie Nail Polish (Mint Candy Apple and Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo): This month I have been wearing these two Essie polishes on my nails and I think the colours are just absolutely beautiful. To see my post on them, click here.

2. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm: I absolutely love this lip balm. It is super moistiesing, feels soft, easy to apply and doesn't take long to soak in. A post will be coming up soon!

3. Max Factor CC Stick: My usual green skin corrector wasn't in the shop so I needed to find a replacement and this is what I found. A review will be coming up soon on this but lets say I absolutely love it for getting rid of redness!

4. The Body Shop Mango Mist: This has been a daily wear for me this month. I spritz it on over my clothes in the morning and I am greeted with a lovely exotic mango smell. To see my post on it, click here.

Other favourites of mine this month include the book 'Gone Girl' which I thought was absolutely amazing! It had me hooked and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I highly recommend it. I also really enjoyed new boots I had gotten for Christmas which were from New Look I believe. I wear them pretty much daily!
What were your favourites this month? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment