Sunday 22 February 2015

Get Ready With Me | Family Night Out

Hey!

Last night I went out for a big family meal and then went to the pub with my boyfriend afterwards. It was a good night out in town and I thought I would do my first 'Get Ready With Me' post!

First of all I had a shower and brushed my teeth. My face wash was my usual Tea Tree face wash from The Body Shop and I exfoiliated my body with Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life (review here). I also used a cranberry shower gel from The Body Shop.

Next I moisturised my face with my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Moisturiser (review here). I used my Nivea lip balm (review here) and then used the Maybelline Baby Skin primer (review here).

Then it was time to do my make up. Here I've listed what I used what I used and a lot of them will be links to a review I have written about them:


This look was all about the eyes. I first drawn a line across my eye with the L'oreal eyeliner and a wing-like line coming out the side and blended it all out to look smokey. I then used my Sleek Storm palette to use a golden shimmer on the middle of my eyelid then a lighter pink-ish shimmer in the corner of my eye. I blended these together and then used my Soap&Glory Supercat eyeliner to do a flick. This was the finished product:


For perfume I used Nina Ricci.

It was then time to put my outfit on! My dress is by the brand Banned but I bought it from Blue Banana. It is a classy black dress with a halterneck and a spiderweb on the back which I absolutely love!


I paired my dress with black tights with a little stick on diamond shapes along them but I don't know where they are from as I got them for Christmas.


Finally I put on my favourite boots ever which are chunky cleated sole boots from here.

So there we have it! Please let me know what you think of this- should I do more get ready with me posts in the future? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment