Tuesday 20 January 2015

Seventeen Nail Clash Collection

Hey all!

This nail art kit was bought for me by my auntie and uncle for Christmas and I thought you guys might like to see what it looks like on the inside and what I think about it. It is like a book and you pull the front open to be greeted by the contents. 



On the left side, Seventeen provide different nail art ideas for you try out which I think is quite nice for people who are nail art beginners.


So here are the contents:


These are the 5 nail polishes included inside. One is a silver which I love, a dark glittery blue which I also like, a nice burgundy red, a lighter red and a pale baby pink. I don't like pink nail polish so I will probably give that one away but other than that I would use any of the other polishes. I've never used a nail polish from Seventeen so I cannot tell you if they're good or not.


Here are the nail art stickers. These are great for those who aren't too handy at drawing nail art or those in a rush to do their nails. Although I like the top sheet, I am not particularly fond of the bottom sheet and don't see me using them especially the random '@'s and '#'. I think these are more aimed at a younger audience.


Here are a pot of stars which I think look really nice and I look forward to trying these out!


There are also two nail art pens: a black and a white one. I like nail art pens as they either allow you to use a striper for thin lines or you can take the top off to find another contraption which makes dots. This is a great addition to the kit and again nice for beginners.


I don't normally use glitter pots for nail art unless it is a glitter nail polish so I am not sure if I will use this glitter however I think it is a nice idea. It allows you to put nail glitter on evenly and without too much mess as it has a special nozzle.


To conclude, I think this nail art kit is a good idea but personally not so much for me. I think it would be great for an audience of young 12-15 year old girls who are beginners in nail art and want to put hashtags etc on their nails. Despite this it was nice of my auntie and uncle to buy it for me and I will make use of some of it.

What do you think? Let me know!

2 comments: