Wednesday 28 January 2015

Essie Nail Polish: Mint Candy Apple & Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo


 Hey!

I am a massive nail polish fan with over a 100 polishes so it is pretty surprising I didn't own any Essie ones! But at Christmas I received 6 different shades and mint candy apply and jiggle hi jiggle lo were two of these. 

Mint Candy Apple is a beautiful cold blue with a hint of turquoise that I have had my eye on for a while. It has always reminded me of Elsa from Frozen! Jiggle Hi Jiggle Lo on the otherhand is one from Essie's Winter Collection and is a beautiful sparkly silver that reminds me of melted metal.

I really like Essie nail polishes. They glide on well and seem to be the most long-lasting nail polish I have come across. These polishes seem to chip less than other ones I use.

I also like these two colours together. I imagine it as matching Elsa's dress in her Let It Go number haha! But that's just me. 

What do you think of Essie nail polishes? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment