Wednesday 17 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | My Christmas Jumper

Hey!

I have never owned a Christmas jumper before until a week ago when my sister just came up to me and said "Hey, I've bought you a Christmas jumper". Days later I had a package from Amazon and it turned out to be this!

As you can see it has Olaf (the snowman from Frozen) on the front with "Do you want to build a snowman?" around him (I know the photo looks like there is no 'n' but there is I promise). There are snowflakes all over the rest of the jumper. It is a soft and comfy jumper perfect for wearing when its cold! This came in good time actually as I had to dress up Christmasy for work on the weekend. My only issue with the jumper is that Olaf's arms look reddy-pink!

What is your Christmas jumper this year? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment