Monday 8 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject2014 | My Christmas Wishlist

Hey guys!

Today I am going to share with you items that are on my Christmas list.


  • Lush:
  • Golden Wonder bath bomb
  • Dashing Santa bath bomb
  • The Christmas Hedgehog bubble bar
  • Santa Baby Lip Tint 
  • Snowcake Soap

  • The Body Shop:
  • Any of the tea tree range
  • Vitamin E Eye Cream


  • Nails:
  • Essie Lapiz of Luxury
  • Essie Mint Candy
  • Essie Play Date

  • Make Up:
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow- Endless Purple
  • Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen 
  • Make Up Revolution Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette- Eyes Like Angels
  • Natural Collection Green Corrector Stick
  • Soap & Glory Archey Brow Pencil and Brush
  • Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette- Original


  • Books:
  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  • Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  • If I Stay by Gayle Forman


  • Shoes:
  • Naomi Chunky Cleated Sole Boots from mr-shoes.co.uk

  • Clothes:
  • Kill Star Satanicat Vest Top from Blue Banana
  • Cupcake Cult Bad Kitty Vest Top from Blue Banana
  • Banned Skeleton Leggings from Blue Banana
  • Mela Loves London Lace Collard Dress from Next
  • Diandraa Wet Look Checked Leggings from Missguided
  • Light Blue Simpson Print Cartoon Demin Blouse from Sheinside

And that's it! I do not expect to get all of these things nor was I particularly desperate for anything I just wanted to give my family an idea the type of things that I like.

What's on your Christmas list? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment