Monday 15 December 2014

#BigBlogmasProject | 5 Films for Christmas

Hey!

Today I bring to you 5 films for Christmas that I watch every single year.


1. Tangled- I know this isn't a Christmas film, but for the past two Christmases it has been a film that I have watched on Christmas Day. Because of this, in my head I regard it as a Christmas film. I love Tangled, and know a lot of the words to the songs, so this definitely had to be on  my Christmas film list.

2. Elf- This is my favourite Christmas film which is actually about Christmas. It never gets old for me and I will forever find Will Ferrell absolutely hilarious in this film. I don't know one person who hasn't watched it!

3. The Nightmare Before Christmas- Tim Burton never fails to write amazing films and this is one of them. A fun film mixed with Halloween and Christmas- my ultimate mix of things. The animation is perfect and I kind of fancy Jack Skellington. Is that weird?

4. Gremlins- An oldie but a goodie that I've loved since my childhood. It's a film that I have watched a countless amount of times. It's funny and about these creatures called 'mogwais' based at Christmas time. I want Gizmo for myself! He's too cute. If you haven't seen this film then trust me you are missing out!

5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas- Dr. Seuss is a genius and this film definitely supports that. My childhood was full of Dr. Seuss books so when this was made in to a film I was ecstatic. It is about the moody Grinch who wants to ruin Christmas for everyone. What makes it even better is that the Grinch is played by Jim Carrey (you can tell why he was picked for it when you watch him act in the film) and the child being played by the beautiful Taylor Momsen who you'll know from Gossip Girl and the band The Pretty Reckless.

So that's it! What films do you watch at Christmas?

1 comment: